Before School Care:
- Hours of Operation: 7:00 am to 8:25 am
- Cost: $4.00 per day for all students
After School Care:
- Hours of Operation: 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Cost: $8.00 (regular student rate)
- Hours of Operation: 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Monday – Friday)
- Cost: $4.00 per day
- Late Pick up fee: A late pick-up fee of $5.00 every 15 minutes per family will be charged for children not picked up on time.
- Late payment fee: A late payment fee of $5.00 for payment not received the first day of the service period.
All payments are made through FOCUS Payment System.
Your child is to report to his/her ASC leader immediately at school dismissal time. Kindergarten and first grade students will be picked up at their classrooms to be escorted to the cafeteria by their ASC leader; please it’s the parent’s responsibility to inform their child’s teacher the first day their child will be attending the after school care program. Please email the ASC manager (Ms. Amanda Macias) at email@example.com if your child will be absent from afterschool care and was present in the school day that particular day.
Your children will receive a snack, have time for homework and will participate in various indoor and outdoor activities with children of her/his grade level. Student rules for ASC are the same as the school rules. Parents will be contacted if serious or repeated misbehavior occurs in ASC. If your child continually misbehaves she/he will not be permitted to remain in ASC. Pick-up time is 6:00 pm. A late fee of $5.00 per 15 minutes per family will be charged. ASC will not tolerate habitual tardiness. After (3) late pick-ups your child will be removed from the program. If you are going to be late please call (305)274-2735 and try to make other arrangements for a relative to pick up your child.
The After School Care staff would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to our program at Kendale Elementary School.